Thursday 24 April 2014

Layout Labs

Now that the semester is over, I am in the process of going through my art to prepare for Seneca's Artbook. It's astounding the amount of decisions I have to make. What do I put in? How will I arrange it? On top of that I've been plucking away at constructing my website, updating this poor blog, and figuring out what I'll be doing this summer work wise and art wise. There is never a dull moment. Anyways, amongst all this, I will start uploading my work from this semester and catching up to the present.

Starting with my layouts. I'm showing the lineart as well as the coloured version of my Mad Scientist Lab project. I'm still learning to colour so I hope to return to this piece at a later day and make the colour scheme in more harmony. It is still a start, though. I am very happy with how the glass look appeared.




I have a few more layouts I wish to upload. Just in the middle of getting them back and scanning them. Next up will be works from character design, life drawing, and painting. Have fun!
URL: http://carleymcconnell.blogspot.com/2014/04/layout-labs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment