Friday 9 May 2014

Looking Well

Looking Well
It’s looking WELL Lynn… GEEZ. 
So yesterday marked the 3rd anniversary of ARG! Man, That snuck up on me quick. Three years of doing this craziness on the internet. Lynn and I never would have thought this comic would be anywhere near what it was today.  Two books, Over 600 comics, Thousands more just sitting in my unused ideas folder, being a guest at conventions, meeting all the great readers… This has been one of the greatest things I’ve ever accomplished. It’s a second job. It takes a significant portion of my life and I love every minute and all the stress that comes along with it. Thank you all for the love and support over the last three years. I make this comic because I love to make people laugh. You guys make this whole thing sweeter.
Cheers!
-Andrew
Visit Comic Rank
URL: http://iamarg.com/2014/05/09/lookingwell/

No comments:

Post a Comment